Jan 12, 2013

we can pray for sunny weather, but that won't stop the rain~

~you're feeling like you've got no place to run,
I can be your shelter 'til it's done,
we can make this last forever,
so, please don't stop the rain.
~let it fall, let it fall~

well, 2013 already?
such a silly question. it's 12th already, bitch-_-

Happy New Year! :P
as a recap from the very 1st of January 'til today...
welcoming a heavy rain season. and the windy, too.

celebrate the New Year's? yes. with Regy and his high school bestf ♥
we hugged each other in the middle of rain, fireworks and people. ♥
and then... back to the routines. college. -_-

on 7th, was my birthday. 
and yes, thankyou for anyone who wishes through bbm/text/line/path/twitter/facebook :D
I'm 21 now, and insyaAllah will be a better person than before, aamiin :) 
and since there are some peops that I thought they're my best one, but sadly......... 
err, I don't think I need to put it in here.

ok, next!
anyway, I celebrate my birthday with a simple moment yet so fun and I felt so grateful.
bring some cakes to class, share it with my lovely classmates from 7th - 9th x)))

and the last one, my last term is coming up in a few months. 
at the end of this month there's a final 7th term exam.
I don't think I'm ready to move on... to the next term.
sshhh... am I that old? 2013? well, hello! 
and hello to y'all 2009! this should be our final year!
I know it's kinda hard. esp, with the system from college. ( ._.)



p.s: still waiting for the new year's photos :P

xoxo,
tannya, Hello January and other months in 2013..... Fighting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

comments?