Mar 8, 2012

with a bunch of love.

so, yeah. finally, our 1st anniversary :)
thank you soooo damn much, Regy Ashary Ramadhan Ginting!
it's beyond our expectation,
love you.

it might not be the right time
I might not be the right one
but there's something about us I want to say
cause there's something between us anyway

I might not be the right one
it might not be the right time
but there's something about us I've got to do
some kind of secret I will share with you

I need you more than anything in my life
I want you more than anything in my life
I'll miss you more than anyone in my life
I love you more than anyone in my life

***something about us -Daft Punk

-------

p.s: last tuesday/2802'12, we went to dufan and had some fun. photos coming soon :)


xoxo,
Tannya Cantiqa, with a bunch of love for you :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

comments?