Feb 1, 2011

Long Distance -Bruno Mars

There's only so many songs
That I can sing to pass the time
And I'm running out of things to do
To get you off my mind

Ooohh,no


All i have is this picture in a frame
That I hold close to see your face every day


With you is where I'd rather be
But we're stuck where we are
And it's so hard,you're so far

This long distance is killing me

I wish that you were here with me
But we're stuck where we are
And it's so hard,you're so far
This long distance is killing me


It's so hard,it's so hard 
Where we are,where we are
You're so far,this long distance is killing me

It's so hard,it's so hard 

Where we are,where we are
You're so far,this long distance is killing me


Now the minutes feel like hours
And the hours feel like days
While I'm away

You know right now I can't be home

But I'm coming home soon,coming home soon


All i have is this picture in a frame
That I hold close to see your face again
With you is where I'd rather be

But we're stuck where we are

And it's so hard,you're so far
This long distance is killing me
I wish that you were here with me
But we're stuck where we are
And it's so hard,you're so far


Can you hear me crying?
Can you hear me crying?
Can you hear me crying?

With you is where I'd rather be
But we're stuck where we are
And it's so hard,you're so far

This long distance is killing me

I wish that you were here with me
But we're stuck where we are
And it's so hard,you're so far
This long distance is killing me


It's so hard,it's so hard 
Where we are,where we are
You're so far,this long distance is killing me

It's so hard,it's so hard 

Where we are,where we are
You're so far,this long distance is killing me


There's only so many songs
That I can sing to pass the time..


curhat?iya. hahahaha.
kalo ada yang follow tumblr gue, pasti liat gue sempet ngepost lagu ini.
kenapa?

kalo gue masih ldr, lagu ini membunuh gue banget deh, secara perlahan.
tulisan yang gue bold-italic-underline........
itu yang gue rasakan saat ldr. 

BANG!

can you feel it? no.
do you know why? cause you're too busy with your stuff-things&problems.
and i too care to think about your problems too.
so when i walk alone or sometimes with my best mates, i feel like single.
&you never ask hows my day?hows my feeling? if you did, just once in a while.
selebihnya......sibuk dengan urusanmu. 
so dont blame me, never ever.
karena gue gabisa bertahan dengan keadaan seperti itu.
&gue baru sadar setelah denger lagu ini.

untungnya lagu ini gue dengerin pas udah single. -________-





p.s: maap kalo grammar salah. *peace*


xoxo,
tannya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments?